GetShotByElla.com announced the completion of The Crystal Fusion Collection’s first edition of goblets with Blue Butterfly design in November 2013. A collaboration between GetShotByElla.com and Spice of Life Studio, this co-operative creative venture featured artist Ella Chabot’s designs expressed in hand etched glass by Connie Dexter Spicer on a limited line of artist glassware. A selection of fine vintage crystal goblets composed this collection, making each piece is unique. Goblets were collected and etched one at a time in small limited editions. Pictured is the first blue goblet in the Blue Butterfly design inventory. It turned out so well that goblets in several colors were created! A benefit event for Growing Healthy Kids nonprofit launched the line in May 2014.
- Always a pleasure to work with @SpiceLifeStudio ! twitter.com/SpiceLifeStudi… 1 year ago
- RT @HumaimaMalick: There is always room to be a better person, always. #SundayVibes #PositiveVibes 2 years ago
- RT @judyrey: “If I create from the heart, nearly everything works: if from the head, almost nothing.” ~ Marc Chagall 3 years ago
- RT @MarcSmithSacks: #quote https://t.co/tgKYSuda1o 3 years ago
- RT @marksasmith: As sales pros, our real inventory is our time -- not the product -- so seek to disqualify. 3 years ago