GetShotByElla.com announced the completion of The Crystal Fusion Collection’s first edition of goblets with Blue Butterfly design in November 2013. A collaboration between GetShotByElla.com and Spice of Life Studio, this co-operative creative venture featured artist Ella Chabot’s designs expressed in hand etched glass by Connie Dexter Spicer on a limited line of artist glassware. A selection of fine vintage crystal goblets composed this collection, making each piece is unique. Goblets were collected and etched one at a time in small limited editions. Pictured is the first blue goblet in the Blue Butterfly design inventory. It turned out so well that goblets in several colors were created! A benefit event for Growing Healthy Kids nonprofit launched the line in May 2014.
- The Environmental Learning Center Cruisin' for a Cause Silent Auction is open! Check it out and bid on Tissue Paper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Always a pleasure to work with @SpiceLifeStudio ! twitter.com/SpiceLifeStudi… 2 years ago
- RT @HumaimaMalick: There is always room to be a better person, always. #SundayVibes #PositiveVibes 4 years ago
- RT @MarcSmithSacks: #quote https://t.co/tgKYSuda1o 4 years ago
- RT @marksasmith: As sales pros, our real inventory is our time -- not the product -- so seek to disqualify. 4 years ago